SAP Education Services » Certification Courses
The supported learning program delivers comprehensive training in a convenient and cost effective format. With eAcademies you will benefit from a flexible learning program. eAcademies allow you to learn whenever and wherever you want. The learner gets flexible access to e-learning content, training systems, and help desk support over a 3 or 5 month period. eAcademies help their students get ready for job related tasks and prepares them for SAP's certification exams. During the access period the student will get access to mentor tips and expert know-how via voice chat, Adobe Connect, or Web-based chat. eAcademies are fully supported to ensure constant and consistent help to students for all units in the module.
On-line learning tailored to your needs
- Course content designed specifically for consultants; focused on business process and solution areas.
- Flexible format allows students to proceed at their own pace and repeat lessons as needed while providing interactive snapshots and simulated exercises.
Improved system access facilitates practical learning
- Live access to the SAP training system helps learners practice exercises and demos in real time.
Remote delivery reduces training costs
- Remotely delivered learning helps to minimize travel costs and time out of the office.
Complete Help Desk supports you throughout the course
- On-line support available through Web-based chat, Adobe Connect, and expert instructor help support available at scheduled times.
SAP eAcademies include:
- e-Learning courses
- Help desk support
- Access to training systems
- Student handbooks
Buying an eAcademy program
If you are looking to get certified as an SAP consultant, choose the relevant eAcademy program you wish to enroll in. When you purchase an eAcademy program, you will be booked to a subset of courses that lead to a logical certification. The cost of the certification is not included in the price of the eAcademy program.
To learn more about the certification examination please visit http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/index.epx